ads

Saturday 19 December 2020

I 'M SAFE

 


Mother thank you very much, sorry for all the hardships,
I know we are alike, above all creatures,

I know you have suffered, stung and vomited,
You took me to heart,
You missed friends, many lost,
They saw it as a mistake, and you did not regret it.

Grandmother was sad, to see you crying,
You did not find fear, you persevered,
You are not dead, you are not created, you said to yourself,
I'm in safe hands, thank you dear mother.

I felt comfortable, when you were with my father,
When Father fled, you did not diminish love,
I'm in safe hands, thank you dear mother.

I promise you mom, I'll be a better person,
I will not despise mother, in any case,
I will always stand, to be a better person,
Thank you dear mother, I will love you forever.

There is so much to say, but I stop here,
Thank you dear mother, I am safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment