ads

Monday 9 January 2023

ALONE

 







Alone


My heart is lonely, my love is longing,

But I am kicked and worthless,

Where are you? Come on, don't apologize.

Since you left me,

I am crying without mercy, I do not know my wrong.


It's not an empty joke, my heart is lonely,

I do not like soup anymore, nor do I love corn.

I m not into groups, I've been lonely,

Everyone has, no one is single,

If I go astray, I may lose my back,

My path is painful, half broken my legs.


I sleep with my eyes open, waiting for the message,

The door I leave open, every day,

When I call my parents, they feel sorry for me.


Tears stop me, I write I cry,

If you are listening, come and I will take you in,

Basically consider, I love you too,

Write to me and let me know, if you see you might like.



0 comments:

Post a Comment