ads

Monday 9 January 2023

MY LOVE

 














Beloved of my heart,

 Comfort of my soul,

 my hub a queen. 


What should I write to you, 

What is worth, 

I will never leave you.


 What gift should I give you?

 Please it's not candy,

 Although you like it, 

Your value has gone up.


Come closer dear, 

Come and start a fantasy,

Come on don't crack, 

Let me give you a job. 


Honey, I'm glad you're just for me, 

Love me without fear, 

I can't say goodbye. 


Be the stalk of the seed, 

Think of me every morning, 

With love I shall remain awake.

May we return to old age, 

Beloved, get used to me, 

Until we falter, 

Similarity is no argument. 


If I'm tired, 

kiss me, 

squash me for a joke, 

Don't afraid to laugh at me, you won't be freed. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment