ads

Thursday 12 January 2023

WHEN THE STORM COMES


 












 Whether it's a rain storm, 

 I will take off my coat,

 hide you like a tent, 

When the storm comes, I will protect you my love.


I will protect you, dear, 

in words and actions, 

Importantly, I will love you,

When the storm comes, it will not bother you.


It will find me strong, 

and fulfill the duty, 

The duty of a good father, 

A responsible father, 

And a wise husband,

When the storm comes, I will keep you safe. 


I will keep you safe, 

give you the victory, 

The nonsense will stop, 

When the storm comes, I will be your shield. 




I will be your shield, 

you and our children, 

I don't waver here and there, 

betrayal is not a personality, 

When the storm comes, believe that you are safe. 


Believe you are safe, 

safe heart and body, 

You will remain a mother, 

I will not stop working, 

whenever I get a deal, 

When the storm comes, it will find us strong


0 comments:

Post a Comment